It seems to be a habit amongst internet users to confess their sins or profess their virtues (more the latter than the former) to their on-line readers.
It's notable that most blogs center on the owner's life, pertaining to external events.
The blogger,behind a keyboard and a blinking screen presents to his readers his viewpoint,which may or may not represent his real values.
There are some blogs that are dedicated to educating or informing its readers.
I hope to fall into this latter group. There are so many things that can be discussed here,and these pertain to my thoughts & experiences about life.
I live in 2 worlds,the world of ideas,thoughts and concepts, and the world of reality.
Reality makes a harsh teacher for testing your ideas,we tend to avoid pain and suffering but they are our best teachers.
My blog will present in no particular order,my view of the world,how others affect it and how it clashes or melds with others' values.
The purposes of my blog are three-fold:
- to explore concepts or experiences that are painful or enjoyable as both are valuable in learning about life
- to be as honest and credible as possible when disseminating views,experiences or ideas
- to share these experiences and concepts expecting honest responses
My intention is to write honestly,eschewing sugar coating of my views.
I will respect others' views,of course,but I still have to compare those views with the framework of logic and apologetics.
Lest people think that this will be a dull blog,I will keep it entertaining.
I have already gained notoriety at the Esplanade as a crazy satirist,I hope to live up to the reputation.
Until my next blog then,goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment